In the corporate rat race, everyone is trying to outpace each other. The game is all about the victorious and their accolades. What value this attitude offers is debatable and I am not going to even attempt a justification.Nor is this post an effort to put a teenie weenie dent in the universe of corporate righteousness. On the contrary, it’s an assist to those who are in it for the glory. So if you are in the hunt the read on my friend.
I think that our corporate world is starting to resemble a war zone. So what better place to look for lessons than into the scriptures of one of the greatest masterpiece on strategy and warfare. And now without further ado,
The five essentials for victory as mentioned by Sun Tzu in the Art of War.
- He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
- He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
- He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
- He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
- He will win who has the military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.